Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

I told you had things to share...I just had to find some extra time to blog! :) This is a card I did for a fall/Thanksgiving card swap. I love how they turned out, but I must admit, that rosette die was not the easiest to adhere. My thought was to use a punched circle of adhesive paper (can't remember what it's called). They now make "gobbers" or something like that and they are precut circles you can use. I happen to have 12x12 sheets of the stuff. Anyhow, that stuff worked, but the problem was adhering the ends of the rosette to each other. I tried several things and what worked best for me was Crystal Effects. Anyone else have this problem and if you did, what did you use? These cards were supposed to be clean and simple and even though I think of WHITE when I think of this card style, I used GREEN (hee hee) for my "white space." Have a great Tuesday!

No comments: