Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Card Swap....Ready for Some Cold Weather!

This card is another card I created for a swap I participated in over at Splitcoast Stampers. I hadn't participated in a swap for quite some time...like say, over 5 years! LOL! Anyhow, I am glad to be back in it and what a great way to use your stash AND get ideas from other talented ladies. I always fear my stuff is not good enough and worry people won't like my things. I will have to say that I really loved how this card turned out and even though I love hoarding my stash, I absolutely love purging/using my stash! And, let it be known that this was one of my most favorite paper collections from Stampin' Up! LOVE IT! Thanks for looking and at my blog! Please refer my blog to others...hmmm...maybe the more readers I know I have, I will know people want to see crafts!

No comments: