Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 30, 2012

I am Determined to Get Better...and I Have EXCITING News to Share!

Alrighty then! I have been SO busy lately. I have neglected my blog for the majority of the year and around Labor Day I tried to get back to my blog and share the few things I had made. I mentioned I had been tired and had something "cooking"up that I wanted to share in this post, and now I would like to share:
Yes, my second baby girl arrived in November and I couldn't be happier! If you know me personally, you understand EXACTLY what I am referring to and my feelings. I have NEVER taken this blog to my personal issues or problems and have tried to keep it about crafting. At the beginning this blog was intended to keep out family living 2000 miles away up to date...but now, we have other forms of social media. With that said, this baby is a true miracle...one that has been prayed for many times and for a few years. She is absolutely perfect and is a great addition to our small family! I have two doctors to thank for this miracle and will NEVER be able to thank each of them enough!

I do have some cards and a few scrapbook pages to share as well! I will get to those! New Years is always full of resolutions of getting in shape, lose weight, save money...etc...I will share mine later, but wanted to say in the New Year, the year 2013, I will craft my family's memories and share them with you!

Happy New Year's Eve eve...one more day in this year. Thankful for each day...

No comments: