
So, any resolutions for you? Are you one to make a resolution? How do you feel about them? I know the typical....eat healthy, exercise, save money, etc...I try to do that all year long, sometimes I do well, sometimes I don't.
Mine? Not necessarily resolutions, but lifestyle changes...things that will make me a better person that I was last year, the year before, the year before and I am sure you get the idea. Am I going to eat healthy? Yes, I have baby weight to lose and PCOS to control. :) Am I going to exercise? Yes, I have baby weight to lose, military fitness test to pass, 5K, 10K, and half-marathon goals to meet, oh and I have PCOS to control. :) Am I going to save money? Yes, we have two children now and they are far more important than any material item I could ever purchase. SO what will I do this year differently than I did last year?
Well....
Yesterday I was chatting with my friend Tessa (click to read her blog) and we decided we needed to find a motivator to complete, or heck even begin, scrapbook layouts! We chatted, determined our goals, set forth our "ground rules" and here we go! Day 1! From each of us you can expect THREE layouts per month...blogged. :) Why only three you wonder/ask? Tessa and I are both teachers and we are quite busy mothers! She is busy with three children and I just have my two, we have children to feed, clothes to wash, shopping to do, household chores, appointments, oh and did I mention we work? Yep....three should be a good number!
That's it...Tessa and I are going to have a minimum of 36 layouts come the end of 2013! How cool is that? I am pretty excited about this goal!!!! Thanks Tessa!




No comments:
Post a Comment