Here is one of the scrapbook pages that I completed in the month of January for the challenge Tessa and I have for each other.
I used the Creating Keepsakes magazine for inspiration. I FINALLY tried the Glubers with my Rose Red 5/8" grosgrain ribbon from Stampin' Up with an antiqued SU! brad in the middle. The paper is My Mind's Eye, Lime Twist.
I have another page I will post tomorrow and I must complete my last one with the layout challenge TODAY since the end of January is this week. And speaking of that, February 1st will be here so soon and I need to get a card made for my grandma since it's her birthday. I am really going to try my "bestest" to get handmade cards this year. The last few years my life/mind/time has been consumed with baby creatin' that I have basically neglected this...just once in a while I would get a handmade card out (exception was Christmas).
Soooo, with that said...have a great Sunday! I am off to make that last layout and a card for grandma! :)
Baby brain
10 years ago





1 comment:
super cute and great job with the gluber!
Post a Comment