



These are more cards from this summer and I am just now posting...crazy how pregnancy makes you feel so blessed yet so out of sorts! Anyhow, I got together with my girlfriends a few times over this past summer and each of us had to come up with some patriotic cards. We know not many send cards for the 4th of July, but why not? Why not send one to a military friend or family member? Why not just send one to a member of the "Greatest Generation" and say THANK YOU for your sacrifices. I say that because members of our greatest generation are getting up there in age and even if they weren't fighting in WWII, they were probably here doing what they could to help the men. I remember a class in college required you interview a member of this generation and I chose my grandmother. WOW! She had to work, but it wasn't a "male" job and she didn't have to give it up when the war was over. We talked victory gardens, ration cards, bonds, etc. Really? Go say thank you to one of these people who sacrificed much more than we will ever know!
Here are my cards that I made for us to create:
Enjoy your day...I think I will stuff little bit in my Moby and we will go scrap.:)
No comments:
Post a Comment