Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Christmas for the Grandparents

When Adelaide was first born, I decided I would make each set of grandparents (3 sets) a book of her monthly pics and document her milestones. She was born in January, so my natural instinct to scrap in a YEARLY, sequential order fell right into place! Anyhow, they were a hit and so the following year...I did not make them one. However, for the past two years, I have picked up Simple Stories kits and whipped them up and they were again, I big hit. Here are the first two pages of 2012's book.


On the second page, I only had one orange flower, so each parent got a different color. Not sure who received the orange flower, but it was my fave as it was really "popped" out!
The cardstock is Stampin' Up (Always Artichoke, Soft Suede, and Taken with Teal), the DSP is from the Simple Stories Year-o-Graphy kit, used Tattered Angels to spray the doily (3 colors), crystal effects on the number/year on the first page and the star on the bingo card on the bottom page.
Thanks for stopping by today and enjoy your Sunday!

No comments: