My scrapbooking days have been few and far between. I have been so busy and although I am behind (who isn't???), I have struggled to find time to get to my table and get started! Thankfully, my friend Tessa provided me with some motivation to get some layouts complete.
For this layout, I used MME Fine and Dandy papers and accessories. The photo is of my daughter when she was about 14 mos old (yes, she's 4 now...you can see how behind I am). She thinks it's a funny page because she doesn't have any teeth! I have tried to explain to her she had two, but in a four year old's eyes, it doesn't exist if she can't see it!
Thanks for looking today!
Baby brain
10 years ago





2 comments:
LOVE this picture of Ads! And the layout is super cute!!!
cute! I love that MME line!
Post a Comment