I saw this cherry romper right after she was born and had to buy it immediately! Then, Stampin Up came out with this paper and I knew I was going to use it with pictures of Adelaide in her cherry romper.
We took these pictures when we were in Seattle visiting Dad and Nancy. On this day, we headed over to eastern Washington, to their antique booth. It was quite a haul for a little one, but she did very well going over the mountains...I do believe she got a bit fussy towards the end, but she was hungry.
Supplies:
-Stampin Up Summer Picnic designer paper
-Stampin Up Wild Wasabi cardstock
-Stampin Up Real Red cardstock
-Stampin Up Red gingham ribbon
-Provocraft wooden cherries...found painted at Hobby Lobby for only $0.99!!!
Thank you for looking at our blog today and if you any questions or comments, please leave a comment!




No comments:
Post a Comment