Adelaide has had a cold and until today we were not sure if it was more or not. She had a well baby check up scheduled (her one year) and then it turned into a sick baby check. I was able to leave work a few minutes early so I was able to pick her up and head to the doctor's office.
She simply has a cold, so we are happy about that. We have a cool mist humidifier going in her bedroom and she had a vapor bath tonight. I went to check on her and found this....

So as many of you know, when she was born, she was a bigger baby...at least for a girl. She was in the 95th and 100th percentile for her measurements. Well, she is a bit over 21 lbs (25th percentile) and 29 inches (50th percentile) and her head circumference was right at the 50th percentile.
2 comments:
She's just chillin'!!! hee hee
haha.. that's too cute!
Post a Comment