
Of course the weather here has been weird! One day it was 70 and the next is sleets! I couldn't wait to get home and let Addie play outside. My mom had her out over the weekend and she said Ad had a good time!
I know she is thinking if she could just get her hands on the STRAY black cat (he really does have a home, but they let him run wild...so I call him a stray). Apparently, she did get to pet this black cat over the weekend...he seems to be a bit more friendly than her cat!


Seriously, "they think I need a nap???? Why doesn't my mommy think one 1.5 hrs. a nap a day is good enough?"

Got her juices going again!


Mean mommy made me sit...she thought she was going to get a pic of me smiling...NOT!
2 comments:
So cute! Looks like she had fun! We need to get the babies together to play!
Can she be any cuter!! She will be TONS of fun this spring/summer!!
Post a Comment