Adelaide enjoyed her first REAL bubble bath last week! Johnson and Johnson's has a new scent that is formulated for bubble making too! She had a lot of fun with the bubbles...apparently they taste good too!!! She had a super time in the bath with her bubbles and toys.
Saturday, I was getting ready to get my hair cut and so I decided to take a bath real quick. Of course I got my favorite scent, Japanese Cherry Blossom out and poured some under the running water. Addie stayed in the bathroom with me...she can NOT be let loose in the house without constant supervision (the curtain sheers "fall" often). I could not stop laughing at her because she kept throwing her toys in the tub for me...I guess mommies need toys for bubble baths too! Of course she then wanted to get them out, put them in, take them out, put them in, etc, etc, etc. By the time I finished with my bath, she was as wet as I was!




No comments:
Post a Comment