Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Swimming with Cousins



Addie went swimming yesterday with her cousins and Grandma Glenda. She loved the water (of course) and did not want to get out! She kicked and moved her arms....she looked IN the water several times! I dunked her numerous times....NONE of which she cried! YAY! Last year at swim class, they taught us to blow in her mouth and she "should" close it....um, nope...not her! Addie thought it was funny last summer and she thinks it's funny this summer! Oh well, I just told her to close her eyes and then I counted to three and under water she went! She did drink water once and that was when she pushed herself off of my arm...I think she thought she could go off on her own! :) I applied sunscreen several times because I was paranoid about her burning. Ads loves the water and I think we will go swimming again next week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She's so cute. Glad she likes the water so much!

Paisley has the same swim suit! :)