Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Happy First Year of Life

So, I bought some of these Bo Bunny words for a mini album...I bought "travel," "happy," and "friends." I was inspired when my step-mom was here to do one of them because we were talking about her taking a class on doing one.
I originally thought I would do it for Addie's first birthday pics, but I have so many left over pics from scrapbooking that I thought I would do a "Happy First Year" mini-album.



Supplies:
-Stampin Up Bella Rose DSP
-Stampin Up cardstock: Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip
-Stampin Up ribbon: Pretty in Pink, Striped
Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White Organdy (from the Occasions Mini), Chocolate Chip
-Cricut's Opposite's Attract cartridge
-Bo Bunny chipboard Word
-7 Gypsies rings
-Stampin Up gold & silver brads
-Stampin Up Scallop Oval punch
-Stampin Up Large Oval punch
-Primas

No comments: