Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Cutest Hedgehog, EVER!


We had the cutest hedgehog ever seen last Halloween! I am not sure how we are ever going to be able to find another adorable costume like this! (I have already checked Potter Barn Kids site and no costumes yet...I think we bought Hedgie in August...I can't wait). She did not go trick-or-treating...well, essentially because she could not walk, had only one tooth, and could not talk. So I am thankful that we have not reached another Halloween before I got the pictures scrapped!


Supplies:
-Stampin Up cardstock: black, Pumpkin Pie, Kiwi Kiss
-Stampin Up Super Fine Nova glitter in Olive
-White gel pen
-Versamark pad and clear embossing powder
-Cricut Doodlecharms for the spider and pumpkins
-Stampin Up Birds and Leaves with Flowers sizzix die
-Creative Memories corner rounder
-Unknown Halloween designer paper
-Black double stitched ribbon and staples

No comments: