Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Birds and Leaves Cards


I used one of the new dies from Stampin Up! that has been sitting there....I have never been a "bird" type of person, but I love the bird themes this season throughout the papercrafting industry. This card is the same card, but I just flipped the designer paper to the opposite side.

Supplies:
-Stampin Up cardstock: Summer Sun, Pacific Point (now retired) Whisper White, Kiwi Kiss (now retired) and Riding Hood Red (now retired)
-Stampin Up designer paper Good Morning Sunshine
-Sizzix die from Stampin Up Birds and Leaves
-Stampin Up Whisper White craft ink
-White gel pen
-Stampin Up Old Olive wide grograin and twill (twill is retired)
-Stampin Up black journaling pen
-Creative Memories corner rounder
-Nestabilities Circle & Scallop


Thanks for looking and stopping by our blog!

1 comment:

{Sarah Coyle} said...

wow this is beautiful!!