Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Card Making Weekend

This weekend I managed to make quite a few cards...I used similar images and with several, I decided to try different sketches. Some I liked, some, well...you know!!! Anyhow, since it's late, I will post a set of cards with the same image, paper, and ribbon, but a different sketch.


These colors are some of my favorite right now! I love the fresh-y feel of the colors and the brightness. Typically, I am a HUGE fan of the earthy colors, but these just make me smile!

Supplies:
-Stampin Up cardstock: Apricot Appeal, Tempting Turquoise, Gable Green, Whisper White
-Stampin Up Rainbow Sherbert designer paper
-Stampin Up ink: Tempting Turquoise...sponged and a blender pen; Summer Sun marker for the inside of the flower
-Stampin Up Tempting Turquoise grosgrain ribbon
-White gel pen from Stampin Up
-Stampin Up dimensionals
-Stampin Up Crystal Effects on the flower
-Stampin Up Embrace Life stamp set
-------
the first card also used:
-Stampin Up eyelet border punch (my new favorite punch!!!!)
-Cuttlebug/Provocraft Swiss Dots embossing folder that I ran through in my Big Shot

Thank you for looking today...

No comments: