Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 22, 2009

I Have Nothing

to show you because I haven't made anything....and even if I do make something today, my camera is at school....I think.
I started my class this past week and it's going to be A LOT of work...almost a ridiculous amount of work. However, I will plug along and countdown the weeks, so only 7 weeks left now.
My plan today is to finish the laundry and make a couple of pages for my scrapbook. I also need to get Flat Stanley ready to fly back to Maryland this week. I just hope I can get everything done this week because I also have to send grade cards home on Friday.
Check back later...and if my camera turns out to be here at home, I will post pics...otherwise this week some time.

2 comments:

Jennifer Magreevy said...

When living in England, I had Flat Stanley for my nephew. Of course, he wasn't sent through the mail...he experienced the "joy" of technology, and was scanned, sent in email, and then I printed him off and cut him out. That has to be somewhere on his list of travels, don't you think?? :-) And don't worry about not posting anything...I finally did a card and I hadn't done anything in well over a month!!

{Sarah Coyle} said...

Hi Cheri! I sure hope this next 7 weeks flies by for your school. I miss seeing your beautiful work and chatting with you on SCS! Hugs to Addy!