Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, March 9, 2009

You Grow Girl!



This is one of my favorite sets for pregnancy/maternity related images. Such a cute pregnant girl! I am trying to use some scraps and so I found in my stash some Basic Grey Phoebe paper.
I used my TOP NOTE die for the first time! I ran the die with Pixie Pink through and the the die with the designer paper...trimmed the designer paper and lightly sanding it with Stampin Up's sanding blocks. Stampin Up's sanding blocks are the best ever! I have used fine grit sand paper before and nothing compares to their sanding blocks. I sponged the Pixie Pink die cut and adhered it to the card base.
Supplies:
-Stampin Up cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Pixie Pink, Whisper White
-Stampin Up You grow stamp set
-Stampin Up markers to color image
-Stampin Up dimensionals
-Stampin Up Chocolate twill ribbon
-Stampin Up Top Note Die cut (exclusively from Stampin Up)
-Basic Grey Phoebe paper
-Misc. pink satin ribbon
-Spellbinders Nestabilities

Thanks for visiting today!

1 comment:

{Sarah Coyle} said...

oh my gosh...what a fun stamp that is! These are so great!!