
Could not get a good picture of this page...I know, like any of my other pictures are good, huh!!! For this page, I wanted to find a layout that I could use quite a few photos on keep it simple. (Simplicity in scrapbooks is how I roll!) So, for this page, I used one
Creative Keepsakes layouts from their April issue. AND, as you know, I am trying to use up my paper...really, I am like a fabric addict, except a paper addict! However, that said, I did use my Archivers coupon on a bottle of bright colored Prima flowers! I also busted into my
American Crafts brads in
Cricket (bought these when we were on vacation in Seattle at the
MadScrapper in Issaquah).
Supplies:
-Stampin Up Pretty in Pink textured cardstock
-QuicKutz 12" scallop die
-Basic Grey Lily Kate patterned paper
-Fancy Pants chipboard (covered with Lily Kate paper)
-American Crafts cricket brads
-Stampin Up soft subtles brads
-Prima flower (bright colors bottle)
-other flower from Hobby Lobby...unknown manufacturer
-lettering is Basic Grey Lily Kate
Thank you for looking...
No comments:
Post a Comment