Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Pooh Bear

This past weekend, we celebrated Jonas' 3rd birthday. Addie and Jojo had a fabulous time! Thank goodness they had some awesome dads who rounded them up quite a few tickets...if I were to guess, well over a 1000! I have know idea b/c they didn't cash out all of them. Not sure what Jojo got, but Addie "bought" a super cute *junk* rubber ring and a slinky (which I thought she'd have destroyed in a matter of moments...but I am happy to report the slinky is still in good condition). Jonas had a great birthday and was happy to get some new Thomas trains. Of course mom bought Ads "Emily" engine (something she did when my brother and I did when we were very young).
Here is the card I made for him.

There was another great challenge over at Splitcoast Stampers and yay me! I completed it! I will show you that later! Have a great Wednesday!

No comments: