Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Yellow and Green for HOPE


I am ALL caught up on my breast cancer challenges over at SCS (see blinkie). Not that I was terribly behind, just yesterday and today's. But, nevertheless, I am caught up! I have been making two of each so I can send one to MD Anderson and one to sell. The feeling of using my stash is fabulous! JUST FABULOUS! Today, I used some embellishments that I bought and never used...surely I am not the only one that happens to, though. ;)
This is a stamp set I bought last year at CKC. I just love the image and love how I can use my flower soft for the center.
Thanks for checking out my card for today! Have a nice weekend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yay for using the flower soft! I like it on this! didn't like it when I used it.