
And there she is, growing up so quickly! I can't believe I was able to get this picture...she is constantly on the go and moving EVERYWHERE! She was a complete ham last night when I took these pictures. Honestly, it's as if she understands quite a bit of what we say to her. She loves to "talk" to us in her own way and she is even talking to the cat! She says momma and dadda and I think she has said uh-oh, but nothing consistent enough to count!


Of course she thinks since she is in her bed, she should have her bink!

The Parents as Teachers lady was here tonight....and Adelaide is just perfect! She is either right on target or ahead of target. Adelaide acted a bit goofy while she was here too. The UPS truck came by (as he does every night around 5pm) and Ad crawled quickly into my lap and hugged me. She had a look of fear on her face...not sure about that. THEN, another car went by the house and Adelaide hurried and crawled to the PAT lady's lap. Adelaide has never done anything like that before...who knows what she was doing!!!
2 comments:
So cute!
Oh Addie, you need to slow down, you are growing up WAY to fast!!!!
Post a Comment