Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, November 21, 2008

Cards, Cards, and more Cards!






While two of the sets are retired, what cool stuff this is!!! Want some? I can help you with that!
So anyhow, I am really thinking I want to turn my Stampin UP! stamp club/hobby demoship into something more. I am not a sales person, because I hate for people to feel as if they MUST buy something. So, my plan it to get name out there by business cards and giving away more cards and showing more projects with SU products. Any ideas for those us who are a bit shy with the whole thing? I know SU has wonderful ways and such, but they are completely out of my personality...

For those of you who were looking for pictures of Adelaide...because today she is 10 mos old, sorry, but for sure this weekend!

I do have some awesome SU specials right now...wanna earn free stuff? wanna host a workshop??? let me know!!

1 comment: