Joys of crafting and raising a daughter...and wishing I was clever enough to come up with a cool blog name
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
9 mos Portraits
Just wanted to share some quick pictures we had done...I think these are some of my favorites! I am so excited her hair is long enough to put in a barrette!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
She's absolutely beautiful! And growing so quickly!
Matt - husband, father, music teacher, and avid reader. Cheri - wife, mother, elementary teacher, and avid scrapbooker. Adelaide - daughter, enjoys drooling, her binky, and drinking milk. Sophie - cat, enjoys sleeping in the sun, sleeping on the back of the couch, sleeping on the bed bench, sleeping on the bath rug, sleeping on the spare bed and has recently rejected eating Iams canned food.
3 comments:
She's absolutely beautiful! And growing so quickly!
I just love the hair!!! she is getting so big! Cant wait to see you all!
She is so cute! I love all of the pics.
Post a Comment