Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, November 3, 2008

I have pics, but...

I don't have time to download the pics...and there are some funny ones too! One I can't share ... email me if you want too!

Adelaide enjoyed her first Halloween. Her Mam-Mam gave her 2 new outfits and some new balls. This kid already knows clothes! She was hamming it up last Friday! Too cute! One of the dresses is a red plaid and so I think I am going to use it for her Christmas picture (need Genney to take one of the family with her good camera!).

We have parent teacher conferences this week and I have class on Wednesday, so no more posts probably until Friday...unless I get out of class early on Wed.

1 comment:

Genney, Gary, Holley and Trenton said...

I will most definatly get a good pic of you all!!!! Just let me know when! Besides, I have someone that I want you to meet!