Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

Adelaide wasn't quite sure about the pumpkin patch last weekend. We are not sure what she was thinking about, but she just wasn't interested in anything! Of course I know she doesn't care about picking out a pumpkin, but I thought she would be interested in touching things. Um, nope, she was interested in the ground or at least anything that was not in the direction of the camera! Stinker!!!
Anyhow, Mommy and Daddy found a pumpkin and we did our best to get some pictures of Adelaide. I also was able to get a barrette in her hair, but it fell out when she tucked her head in my neck.
Isn't she the cutest kitty you have ever seen?
Addie and Mommy...
I love this profile picture of her...

Addie, Daddy and the hanging gourds...
finally, a picture of little Missy looking at the camera!!! Too cute...see the barrette? Oh, I can't wait for her to get more hair!!!!
Oh, there was another little girl there with the same festive pants but her shirt was different. Meredith and Delaney thought Adelaide needed this holiday get-up...and she is absolutely adorable in it! She has another Halloween outfit from Mam-Mam that she will be wearing too! yeah for holiday gear!

No comments: