
Birthdays this year have come and gone...not that I haven't forgotten about friends and family, but that time gets away from me! (So if you are reading this and I missed sending you a card...1st, I am sorry; 2nd, Happy Birthday; 3rd, I am sure you were thought of on your special day! I decided to make a stepping stone for my mom's yard...Adelaide was not too willing to loan her feet for a mold, but with 3 of us, the job was accomplished!
I tried to get a picture of her with the stone, but I am not sure what I was thinking!!! I put her on the table, but as you can see, she did not so much care for that pose!


Then, I showed her the stone and she was much happier...as she should be...she's too darn nosey!

I think the stone turned out fantastic! I can't wait for it to be cured and out of the plastic tray...it was Adelaide's first craft and Mommy's first concrete mixture!
No comments:
Post a Comment