Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, October 10, 2008

Cousins and Future Partners in Crime...

Jonas arrived October 3rd and we went to visit them last night. Adelaide was amazed by the baby...she gently touched his hair and her face lit up! She had the biggest smile on her face after touching his hair (she was very gentle with help from mommy)! She was also very curious about Jonas when he cried...so cute together!



I am not completely convinced Adelaide could feel jealousy as I held Jonas. However, each time she saw me holding him, she wanted me and it didn't matter if she WAS being held!
I sat on the floor and held Jonas ... as soon as she noticed, she made a bee-line to my lap! She snatched Jonas' binky right out of his mouth and then tried to put it in her mouth! It was pretty funny!

2 comments:

Genney, Gary, Holley and Trenton said...

Oh they are so adorable together. Trenton is gonna get jelous Addie!!!

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.