Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Uh Oh! She Found the Stairs

Before we left for Joplin on Saturday morning, I was in the laundry room and Adelaide was playing with her toys. I look out to see what...NO ADELAIDE!!!! I found her getting ready to get on the third, YES, THIRD stair! I got the camera and then decided she wanted to sit down...glad I was there to catch her! No stair and ceramic tiles at the bottom could make for a super ouchie!
The snapshots are not great, but here she is ... caught!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If I were just some random person reading this post, it appears that it was more important that you get a snap shot of Addie on the steps as it was for her safety and getting her off of the steps! But since I know you are a super mom, I'm sure she was perfectly fine, so of course you had to get the "I found the stairs" pic! Hee Hee! I'm sure I will be the same way...someday!