Apparently, 8 month old babies LOVE to play in cat food and LOVE to put the food in their mouth, but I am guessing it doesn't taste too swell! Now, the first photo was taken after she had blown a humongous saliva bubble and then proceeded to cough...

Okay, now looking at the picture I feel absolutely horrible because she looks pitiful! AND, as I type this, I have this looming fear she maybe got something else besides a chicken flavor Iams cat food piece...a coin, a small thing of paper, etc. So, my mind is racing now, but I think she is fine. She has since eaten some turkey, garden veggies, puffs, and had some milk..twice! I did turn her on her back and try to back thrust it out, but I think it was stuck and simply it tasted GROSS!

"Hmmm...wow! This is a ton of spit! Where'd that IAMS piece go?" wonders Adelaide

"Woo! Got my bink back...I will be sure to test the cat's food again tomorrow...."
No comments:
Post a Comment