Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, October 13, 2008

Irish Festival...

We went to the Irish Festival in Weston over the weekend. For some reason I thought it was going to be your typical type of festival...but it was not. In fact, it would have been fine if I wanted to sit, drink beer and listen to the bands (and of course eat some yummy food). However, I did not feel so inclined with my baby with me. Matt and his friend Chris enjoyed the festivities last year and I think if you went with friends, that would be more appropriate. Oh and we had a prime parking spot...Chris' parents live right off the main drag...yeah for us! If that hadn't worked out, Anne's house was a couple of houses up and she said we could park there too. Parking is hard to come by, so lucky us! Weston is such a beautiful little town! I did get a yummy corned beef sandwich .... so here is Adelaide looking cute as always...




Just too CUTE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ad's just too cute! Love the 2nd picture! She's such a happy baby!