I had been wanting to visit Amy for a very long time now, but life has just been busy (to say the least). We had pictures done outside of a winery under a huge, beautiful oak tree. The leaves were just gorgeous! As soon as I get them in the mail, I will scan them and post....I can't wait! After pictures we went to
Red Oak. If you have never heard of this township in Southern Missouri (and I had not either), visit the link. The girls had a wonderful time looking at the chickens, chasing the ducks, swinging, riding the merry-go-round, etc. It is a beautiful area!! The man who brought the city back, Lowell Davis, a painter, sculptor, illustrator gave a tour of his house. Within the link (above) is a link that describes his house and the significance of it. Very interesting and he was such a joy to talk too (well, Amy did most of the talking). He and his wife, Rose, were so kind to allow us in their home and to allow the girls to use the potty!
Here are a few of my favorite pictures and then I did a slide show with many of our pictures.
Adelaide admiring the beautiful pumpkins! This is at Red Oak II in front of the photography studio.

Farryn, Faith, Addie, and Fallon

Adelaide and Peaches (notice Peaches' tongue!!!)

Fallon, Faith, and Addie (yep, Peaches wanted in too) ;)

Beautiful girls!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment