Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Okay...FINALLY!

So, I wanted to have a running slideshow on the side of the blog, but that is not working out no matter how I resize it! Originally, I was not even able to get the slide show to work until someone helped me...blogger needs to fix the "slideshow" option ... just go directly to the HTML code option. I am not sure why I didn't do that in the first place because that is what I did when I added the Lilypie timeline at the top. Oh well, thanks to those of you who helped! And thanks to you Debbi on SCS who refreshed my brain about the HTML option (didn't even scroll down that far)!!!

***LOOK FOR THE SLIDESHOW OF ADELAIDE'S MONTHLY ONESIE/CRIB SHOTS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE BLOG!!!***

Addie and I are going to Joplin this weekend...going to enjoy seeing Amy and the girls...hope to come back with some cute pictures!

1 comment:

Genney, Gary, Holley and Trenton said...

WOW, I wish I would of thought of doing that with Trenton! It is so neat to see how much she is growning like that! She is so lucky to have you for a mommy!