Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Happy Times in the Wagon!







Not sure how Santa got this Radio Flyer wagon down the chimney, but Addie was sure glad he did! Since it was 60* on Friday, we took her outside and around the block in her new wagon! She loved it!!! Chris went on our stroll with us too (had to wait until I got home from shopping and until they were done watching their ridiculous movie, Diary of the Dead (recommended if you have 96 minutes of your life you need to waste and have no desire to watch anything with any substance).
We also video taped the entire wagon extravaganza! I can't wait to take her to the zoo in it either! There are cup holders for mommy & daddy and cup holders for baby...there is also a cover that is a UV protector that is a canopy over the wagon.

2 comments:

{Sarah Coyle} said...

yeah Addy!! SO MUCH FUN!!

Unknown said...

I LOVE our wagon like this!!!! But then I had to buy a car big enough for it! LOL!