Joys of crafting and raising a daughter...and wishing I was clever enough to come up with a cool blog name
Friday, December 26, 2008
Merry Christmas...One Day Late!
I have tons of pictures from Adelaide's first Christmas! She got tons of new stuff from toys, to clothes, to blankets, and even a beautiful new bracelet! First, I will post pictures of some of her gifts...I won't be uploading all of the pictures, but I will post quite a bit!
Matt - husband, father, music teacher, and avid reader. Cheri - wife, mother, elementary teacher, and avid scrapbooker. Adelaide - daughter, enjoys drooling, her binky, and drinking milk. Sophie - cat, enjoys sleeping in the sun, sleeping on the back of the couch, sleeping on the bed bench, sleeping on the bath rug, sleeping on the spare bed and has recently rejected eating Iams canned food.
3 comments:
Someone must of been very good this year! Look at all those toys!
she was definitely a good girl! hee, hee!
Oh she looks like she had a blast! Cant wait to see you, Addie!
Post a Comment