Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Looking Ahead to Valentine's

I am making Valentine cards, but I am going to use my stash before I buy more paper. I HAVE got to get rid of some of this paper...honestly, I only have maybe 5 sheets of paper for V-Day and I have now used 2 of the 5...not bad!


Supplies used:
-Basic Gray Blush DP
-Stampin Up! Riding Hood Red Cardstock & Ink & Taffeta Ribbon
-Stazon Black
-Stampin Up! Basic Black Cardstock
-Stampin Up! Very Vanilla Cardstock
-Stampin Up! Scallop Edge Punch
-Nestabilities Rectangle & Rectangle Scallops
-Stampin Up! Dimensionals
-Autumn Leaves Hearts and Stars acrylic stamps (I cut the swirls away from the heart...worked like a charm!)
-Big Shot
-Cropodile
-Jumbo Black Eyelets

I think this is the last holiday for this set...I am ready to get rid of it! I wish I had some vintage paper, but since I am trying to use up my stash, this is what I have!

-Stampin' Up! Vintage Valentines (retired)
-Stampin' Up! Pink Pirouette cardstock
-Stampin' Up! Taken With Teal cardstock
-Stampin' Up! Whisper White cardstock
-Stampin' Up! Turquoise 1/4" grosgrain ribbon
-Stampin' Up! dimensionals
-Stampin' Up! markers
-Stampin' Up! Blender pens
-Stampin' Up! Gold brads
-Creative Imaginations, Christine Adolph DP
-Nestabilities Rectangle & Rectangle Scallops
-Big Shot
-Cropodile

2 comments:

{Sarah Coyle} said...

super cute cards!! Nice work Cher!

Unknown said...

Great cards! Love the valentines one!