Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Last Secret Santa Gift....


Well, hopefully we are in school tomorrow...looking at the weather, we are supposed to miss it. I know a snow day would be great, but it's the last day before break and my students are really looking forward to their Winter Party. Also, one my students is moving and tomorrow is his last day...I got choked up today talking with his mom...THE ECONOMY JUST STINKS!
Anyhow, we reveal our Secret Santa tomorrow, but Jeanne already knows it is me! I guess that what you get for making your own gifts and of course everyone at school knows I enjoy paper crafting!
Here I made an altered calendar. I made another one for Kathleen and I will post it later!
Supplies:
-Pocket Calendar
-Stampin Up! Basic Black cardstock & ribbon
-Stampin Up! Scallop Edge Punch
-Doodlebug Design DP
-Red Tacky Tape
-Glue Dots

Very simple and fun to make!!!