Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Birthday Celebrations!



This page was a page made of her actual birthday celebration. We decided to take the day off and spend with her. In the evening, Matt's parents and my mom came over for dinner and a Red Velvet Cake. She wasn't too sure about the cake, but eventually ate it!
This layout was inspired by Creating Keepsakes December 2009 issue and is a "progressive" photo layout. Used an entire package of embellishments and some fun little rhinestones.
All of the stitching was hand stitched...couple of minor errors...but hey, it's homemade! I do NOT recommend this technique if you plan to finish the page in less than 3 hours!!!!!

I hope you are finding my photos a wee-bit better. I still have lots to learn, but I did receive a new camera and PSE 8.0 for Christmas.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Stunning layout! Great hand stitching!!!!