Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

First Birthday Party Page!


This page was Addie's first birthday party with all of the family. She had a great time, but I do remember she was worn slick!
So, again...I "scrap-lifted" this layout! I was looking at the December 2009 issue of CK and found this layout. I really like the idea of using borders for embellishments and creating corners and cuts. During Addie's nap time, I buzzed to Hobby Lobby in search of some borders. I found this package of cute cute cute borders and was happy when they were 50 percent off! Picked up a few other things (embellishments) and headed home.
When I got home and settled to scrap, I again looked at the layout. Guess what!?!?!?!? The borders I fell in love with at Hobby Lobby were the same borders as in the layout! TOO FUNNY...suppose I did really LOVE the layout!
Anyhow, I cut the flowers from punched circles and distressed them. Cut another border piece apart and attached it to the cut out flower with a Stampin Up clear rhinestone. The little cut out hearts have also been distressed using distressing ink.
Cardstock is textured cardstock...loving that stuff right now!

No comments: