Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 2, 2010

My Goal for the First Week of the New Year...

My first goal of 2010 is small...you have to start out small and then get big! :) My hope is to bring you one scrapbooking page a day for the first week! How about that????!!!! I really, really, really would like to get Adelaide's first year scrapbook finished by this weekend! Ultimately, what I want is to have it completed by her second birthday...which means I need to buy another book b/c the one book I have...well, it isn't going to cut it! According to Matt, I "went overboard" with scrapping her first year. According to me, "I preserved memories for a lifetime!"
This layout is of Christmas Eve 2008. We always go to my Aunt Cindy and Uncle Mike's for the afternoon and then after we open gifts, we head to Matt's family Christmas. ALWAYS a busy day, but especially busy for a little one!


Supplies:
-Stampin Up Dashing patterned paper (retired)
-Stampin Up cardstock: Real Red, Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Black
-Stampin Up corner punch

The layout was inspired by Creating Keepsakes!

2 comments:

{Sarah Coyle} said...

Oh I love thiss page cheri! I wish we were close so we could scrap together
'

Shay S. said...

Great layout w/ a lot of pics on it. The font is pretty.