
Just had to share these photos with you! Addie got to play in the snow for the first time in her life! Now, she doesn't own any boots because of her foot shape (extremely high in-step and extra wide) so my friends gave me the idea of putting bags over her shoes...and so that's what we did! Her snowsuit was given to me by a friend last year and I thought it was 18 months...it wasn't! It was 12 months, so it was a wee bit too short and otherwise fit perfectly. Her hat and mittens go with her purple puffy coat, but I think she still looked cute!
She cried when it was time to go in! "Nofe!!!! Side!!!! Nofe!!!! Side!!!! Nofe!!!! Side!!!!" In case you are wondering, that translates to "Snow outside!!!!"




So excited to play with Photoshop software!




1 comment:
I LOVE these snow pictures! HAVE to have one!!!! I miss you all so much, we really need to get together! Give Addie huggs for me (and Trenton) love ya!
Post a Comment