Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, January 8, 2010

Trying Gerber Puffs!


Well, today marks one week of me posting a scrapbook page everyday! Wow, I did it! This page was the very last in Adelaide's scrapbook. Finally, it's finished! It will take three albums to house all of the pages, but her first year of life is very well documented, photographed, and preserved! I love it and am so happy that she will one day have this!
I used Stampin Up textured Apricot Appeal for the background and the rest...over manufactures! The Gerber images were printed off the internet.
Thanks for looking! I hope you have enjoyed following this week! I do have a few more pages and Adelaide's 2nd birthday invites to post.

2 comments:

Genney, Gary, Holley and Trenton said...

I WISH I HAD HALF AS MUCH CREATIVITY AS YOU DO. I CANT WAIT TO SEE THE WHOLE FINISHED PRODUCT SOMEDAY. HEY ADDIE, YOUR BIRTHDAY IS COMING UP IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS....I BET YOU CANT WAIT!!!!
LOVE YOU ALL!
GEN

Janet L. said...

Way to go, Cherie. She'll surely treasure this some day!