I love this picture of Adelaide from last summer...I wanted something simple, yet fun. I have had the sticky cuts and cosmo glitter from Stampin UP! for...well...probably over a year! I LOVE the colors and I LOVE the shine and the glitter, but I STRONGLY DISLIKE the mess it made! Yes, I used the embossing buddy to help avoid static and YES I pressed another paper against the glitter to help set it...THE GLITTER WAS ALL OVER AND IT REALLY DIDN'T STICK TO THE STEM PORTION!!!! Everytime I touch this page, glitter flies everywhere. Just not something I would recommend for you unless you have some tricks for this mes...AND if you do, please leave a comment and share! Anyhow, the brightness of the blue just makes me want to smile, too! Thanks for looking today and I will post pics of the little lady soon.
Baby brain
10 years ago




1 comment:
Great pages!! I just read on Inkyheart that there's a copic certification class in Overland Park, soon. You might want to check it out.
Post a Comment