This Thursday Adelaide will turn 2 years old! WOW!!! Just where has the time gone? I am not sure, but I do know everyday she learns something new...lately it's been words. She has also become quite the little copy-cat...imitating many, many things! Still no interest in the potty, big girl panties, toilet paper, flushing...nothing! I don't want to rush her AT ALL, but I am quite surprised she has no interest in anything having to do with the potty. And, btw...she does know when she has to go! Lil' Stinker!Addie's hair is wild so every morning she wants me to put her "hay" in ponies or piggies. I am sure she loves the hair out of her face and ironically, she sits patiently while I do her hair.
Anyhow, here are the invites for her little birthday party that is happening this weekend. We are not doing anything big, but as you can see...IT'S AN ELMO PARTY! Elmo and Word World are all the rage around this house!!! Aunt Angie is making her Elmo cake and we are keeping it simple this year!




2 comments:
I cant wait to see you all! Although, Trenton will be at his dad's, so he will have to come up another time. But I will be there!!!huggs and kisses!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADDIE!!!!!!
Post a Comment