Our first week of school is down...next week the students come. I met my students and their parents on Thursday. I am looking forward to this year!!!
Last night I made some cards with neighbors. My mom came up to watch Adelaide...um, I will get to that. Anyhow, Margaret wanted to try the dryer sheet technique for our workshop. I was going to try it, but never got a minute to do it. I stamped some images and we made cards with the images. I think our cards turned out really cute. I love to see how other people create and Margaret and Kathleen are always trying something new. So, needless to say, we figured out BOUNCE dryer sheets do not shed when doing the glitter. I will post a pic later when I post Adelaide's 7 mos crib shot.
Well, Little Miss is still sleeping and it's 7:40 am. Hmmmm....she has been sleeping a lot more the past 2 weeks. I wonder if the storms woke her last night and so she is catching up?????
Baby brain
10 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment