Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, August 15, 2008

Forgot one....Remembered as I was dozing off!

Little Miss Happy Pants won't close her mouth to go under water! The instructors say to blow on her face/mouth and babies instinctively close their mouths....um, well, what do you do if they DON'T as in what do you do when your baby thinks it's funny and opens her mouth even more and lets out some squeals of delight? That's right...Adelaide is such a happy little girl she doesn't cooperate!
So if you are wondering what you do if you have a baby that doesn't follow the "norm"...well, you just put her under water and push her away from you as you are bringing her up! She keeps her eyes open and she must must not breath in through her mouth, because only once has she coughed (and this is a real cough and not her fake cough). Adelaide is also the only one who doesn't cry...gosh, I am such a proud mommy!
Here is the picture I forgot to add last night when I was updating:
Where is Adelaide you ask? What you can't see her? SHE IS UNDER WATER! I have the "movement/action" feature on my camera and I can't get to work...tips are welcome!

We hope you are enjoying our blog and updates on our beautiful baby girl. Thank you for looking and reading....*COMMENTS ARE WELCOME...PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOU HAVE VISITED OUR BLOG!!!*

2 comments:

Genney, Gary, Holley and Trenton said...

I cant wait till next year to get her and Trenton in the water! They are gonna run us ragged you know that right! Love you all!
gen

Brandon, Misty, Kyla and Casey said...

What a brave girl, and she's so beautiful! You and Matt did great! I wish I could have met her before I moved.