Today is Uncle Stacy's birthday. Of course like every other person who has celebrated a birthday since Adelaide's arrival will receive their gift/card late! Sorry about that!
I had to go back to work today...for meetings, no kids! I am a resource teacher so I had to attend today's festivities. Afterwards, we had another small meeting over dinner. Well, so the school year is about to begin! I go back full-time next Monday and the kids come back the following Monday.
I am utterly exhausted today and should have been in bed hours ago, but here I am wishing my little brother a happy birthday!
I will post some pics of the Little Miss tomorrow...there have been wwwwwaaaayyyyy too many posts without pictures of our beautiful baby girl! (Which I think the child has more THIS week than LAST week! Oh, I hope she has thick hair and not thin hair like me! She already inherited my big toe (poor child)!
Baby brain
10 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment