Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, August 18, 2008

EEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!

We have told her not to play and put her finger in light sockets!

Her hair is getting wild! I can't imagine what it is going to be like in a few more months! I love that she is getting a lot of hair and especially that it is thick! She has the bluest eyes ever and with her dark hair, they really stick out! (blue eyed baby coming from me...who would have thought??? Guess Daddy had strong blue genes! -- no pun intended!)
She is the happiest baby ever! I have always been told when babies wake up, they cry to let you know they are awake and need care. Adelaide is a sweetheart! She is very easy on our ears and rarely cries! The most we here from her when she is upset is some whimpering and a bit of fussing. Now, although she is pretty much perfect in every way, yes she has cried a time or two! Honestly, this kid does not cry! We know she is awake when we here her laughing and giggling and when she talks to "George."
I love that freshly awake face! She is all smiles each and every day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So adorable! Love the hair! :)

KerryAnn said...

That is some major bed head. I love it!