So many of you who read this know I love to stamp and scrapbook. So I signed up to be a demo last winter after Adelaide was born. Well, each time a new catalog comes out there is much anticipation about the new, exciting stuff that graces the pages of it. I had heard quite a bit of the new stuff and everyone at convention was raving about the goodies! I couldn't wait to ooohhh and ahhhh over it too! The catalog finally came in the mail and I have been dreaming of the new ribbons and paper I want to get! Patience and restrain will need to be expressed or we will be broke! There are so many cute things I want (or need ;)) that I can't wait to order! Woo-hoo!
(If you think you might want to gander through the beautiful pages in the catalog, let me know!!!!)
Baby brain
10 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment